[drakma-devel] [patch] Resubmit drakma timeout for sbcl.

Александр Литвинов lan at academsoft.ru
Sat Mar 26 04:15:13 UTC 2011

A long time ago (Dec 2007) there was a patch [1] for drakma to implement
timeouts with sbcl. It was rejected with suggestion to post similar
patch into usocket library.

Totday, I start to learn lisp programing and I need http-request for my
small program. I took drakma for this. But it does not support timeouts on
sbcl. I use debian and it seems sbcl - is the best choice for me.

By googling I found a patch for drakma. I repplaied it for 1.2.3 drakma. It
seems to me, it still forth appling into main line of drakma. I did not
investigate
what happen with usocket patch and such long time shows - this patch needs
to be applied anyway :-)

1. http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/drakma-devel/2007-December/000601.html

--
Alexander Litvinov