[clpython-devel] Re: CLPython on SBCL

Leonardo Varuzza varuzza at gmail.com
Tue May 13 05:21:21 UTC 2008

I just discovered how to compile clpython in SBCL 1.0.16. If you remove the
declaration of py-dict to outside of the eval-when  SBCL won't go crazy
about the STREAM-ELEMENT-TYPE thing.

Apparently everything is ok. The commands suggested in the final of the
compilation process works without trouble.

I'm sending my changes.