[clpython-devel] CLPython for other lisps

Ignas Mikalajunas ignas.mikalajunas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 18:31:24 UTC 2007

> Is there any hope that CLPython will be ported to other lisps (gcl,
> clisp, sbcl)?

I would like to see an asdf-installable CLPython running on sbcl too.
I have somehow managed to add the asdf support and go around all the
uses of lispworks specifc utility functions, but still was unable to
complete the port since i don't know enough about CLOS MOP to finish
the port. Portability would really make it a lot easier to contribute
to the project as now all the contributors are limmited to Lispworks
users (an AFAIK most of the people contributing to open source common
lisp projects are using - open source common lisp implementations).
Having it asdf-installable would make it easier for others to
integrate CLPython into their projects too.

Ignas