[clfswm-devel] Questions / Feature requests regarding the focus policy

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Mon May 6 04:49:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried the new variable and it is working as expected, thanks!

Regarding the sloppy-select-window focus policy, I noticed a strange behavior:
If you move the mouse to select a window, it will focus the window as expected,
but if you then use run-or-raise to focus another window, the focus will quickly
return to where the mouse is. After it has returned, you can use run-or-raise
again without problem but it doesn't work the first time, every time you use
the mouse to focus a window.

And… I am not sure what you changed recently but the problem with mplayer
started in fullscreen has reappeared: with -fs=yes the mplayer window quickly
disappear, but started windowed mode and put in fullscreen with the keyboard, it
doesn't disappear.

Apart from that, I tried several games in steam (namely Portal and Wargame: EE)
and it is working quite nicely even within a frame. I am not sure who to thank
for that so I thank everyone I can :)

Keep up the good work!

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré