[clfswm-devel] Questions / Feature requests regarding the focus policy

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Wed May 15 02:08:41 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 14 2013, Renaud Casenave-Péré wrote:

> And actually, I think your last change introduced another problem... If you have
> a frame in fullscreen and you want to run-or-raise a window in another frame, it
> doesn't work if *steal-focus* is nil...

I tried again on a real linux box and it seems that the newly added
*steal-focus* option doesn't work at all when running in virtual box. Even set
to nil, the focus is still stolen by conkeror when I want to browse an url from
emacs. The problem mentioned above also only appear in virtual box...

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré