[clfswm-devel] New CLFSWM version planned for this week-end.

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Sun Sep 16 13:15:51 UTC 2012

Ales Guzik writes:

> Hi.
>
> About issue 1 it's better but still persist. Try to start Firefox with lots of
> tabs opened and try to run something by M-t ! . Is it possible to change second
> mode so it waits for keyboard input at early initialization stage?

Yes, it seems that clfswm is not very responsive when the system is very
loaded. I need to make some metering to see where the problem is. It's
not in the association of X keywords since this takes only 3ms on my system.

> Confirm 2 fixed.

Ok, thanks.

> Also recently I got clfswm freezes when starting libreoffice. But this needs
> some more investigation.

Please, try the very last commit (0a9742d). I've removed an important
line in the previous commit (0f99956) and restored it in the commit
0a9742d.

> If not mind this last issue, overall it's pretty good and release-ready.

Ok, so let's go.

> Regards,

Cheers,

> Ales