[clfswm-devel] New CLFSWM version planned for this week-end.

Ales Guzik ales.guzik at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:52:43 UTC 2012

Hi.

About issue 1 it's better but still persist. Try to start Firefox with lots
of tabs opened and try to run something by M-t ! . Is it possible to change
second mode so it waits for keyboard input at early initialization stage?

Confirm 2 fixed.

Also recently I got clfswm freezes when starting libreoffice. But this
needs some more investigation.

If not mind this last issue, overall it's pretty good and release-ready.

Regards,
Ales