[clfswm-devel] Clfswmrc

Valentin Plechinger v.plechinger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:31:36 UTC 2012

> I like your defkeys-main. But what about the definition above which let
> you change the mode easily?

> (defmacro defkeys ((mode) &body keys)
>  (let ((symb (intern (format nil "DEFINE-~A-KEY" mode))))
>    `(progn
>       ,@(loop for k in keys collect `(,symb , at k)))))
>
> (defun set-some-keys ()
>  (defkeys (main)
>    (("f" :mod-1) 'start-emacs)
>    (("l" :mod-1) 'expose-all-windows-mode)
>    (("u" :mod-1) 'expose-windows-mode)
>    (("w" :mod-4) 'start-firefox)
>    (("Return" :mod-4) 'start-urxvt))
>  (defkeys (second)
>    (("l" :mod-1) 'expose-all-windows-mode)
>    (("u" :mod-1) 'expose-windows-mode)
>    (("Return" :mod-4) 'start-urxvt)))

Yes that's even better (I'm not that fluent in lisp).

Maybe a contrib module for things like that could be useful

Regarding Mplayer.
I can't say for sure how it happens, and today I couldn't reproduce
it, workes fine at the moment.

Another strange thing is, that occasionally my SBCL_HOME variable
stays set at .cache/clfswm.
Also I had some crashes whenever I pressed A-F9 to change the tiling mode.
But again, today everything is fine.
I might try to use it with clisp again as I did on my old pc
(perfectly stable there) but I had some trouble getting it running.
When I can pin down what exactly causes this behaviour I'll write a
detailed report about it. At the moment it would be pointless.
Thanks for the help