[clfswm-devel] Bug report: CLFSWM stuck when invoking nonexistent xvkbd.

Michaël Cadilhac michael at cadilhac.name
Thu Apr 12 04:36:06 UTC 2012

Hi there,

When frantically clicking to see what CLFSWM is all about, I came across the
following bug:

Steps:
1.  Make sure you don't have xvkbd (this is the default ;-))
2.  Click on the upper right corner of the screen so as to invoke xvkbd.

Expected behavior:
Nothing should happen; no side effect should show up.  Maybe a dialog
complaining about the absence of xvkbd.

Actual behavior:
The mouse is rendered unusable (no click is sent).  The keyboard does not
control the WM any longer (e.g., M-t does nothing).

System:
CLFSWM version 1106 (I would have appreciated being able to get the version
with clfswm --version)
GNU CLISP 2.49
clisp-clx latest cvs version.

Don't hesitate to ask for more info if needed.  Sorry for the noise if this
has been fixed.

M.