[clfswm-devel] new window hooks and others

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Thu Mar 10 08:42:18 UTC 2011

Fernando Aguayo writes:

[...]

> I'm glad to know a next release is coming. Do you think you could add
> the width of the frame and windows borders as a parameter? I find it difficult to
> know where I am when I have a maximized window inside a frame.

Hi, I have added a frames and windows border size parameter (now it's a
defconfig). You can set it with the '(defconfig *border-size* 1 nil...)'
in package.lisp or with a (setf *border-size* 5) in your .clfswmrc.

It's a size for all windows and frames, I don't think there is a need to
fix separately the border size for each child because once you'll got
the clfswm behaviour, I think you'll switch to a 1 pixel border size.

Please, test and let me know if this fits your needs.

Regards,

Philippe