[cl-typesetting-devel] cl-pdf and cl-typesetting release candidates

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Wed Apr 20 20:11:49 UTC 2005

The last "official" versions for cl-pdf and cl-typesetting are very old (1
year ?). It seems that some people don't like to use the latest versions and
prefer official releases. So I plan to do one tomorrow.

Please send me remarks, fixes and patches you may have from the current
repository version.

Rev 93:
cl-pdf:
Updated iterate to the latest version (1.4?)

Rev 92:
cl-typesetting:
Perform early compression of the content-streams (as soon as they are
closed) to reduce memory use.
Updated Klaus Weidner's (X)HTML to pdf converter in the contrib directory.
Added Spanish hyphenation file [Andrew Philpot]

Rev 91:
cl-pdf:
Some file encoding modifications
More salza optimizations [Dmitri Ivanov]

The full repository is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/
(It's a subversion 1.1 repository.)

The projects repositories are:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/cl-pdf/
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/cl-typesetting/
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/mod_lisp/

There are also tarballs available
http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/cl-pdf-current.tgz
http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/cl-typesetting-current.tgz

BTW the (rather outdated) home pages for these projects are here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-pdf.html
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-typesetting.html
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/mod_lisp.html

Marc