[cl-typesetting-devel] Tables with variable column widths

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Apr 8 16:55:47 UTC 2005

<marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com> wrote:

> > I can do that simple case if you want.
>
> Hey, you don't have to do my work... :)

Thanks! ;-)

> Just tell me how I can find out the width of the table cells so I can
> compute the stuff myself.

Something like this will give you the width:
(compute-boxes-natural-size (content cell) #'dx)

This will give you the maximal height (and base-line)
(compute-boxes-natural-size (content cell) #'dy)

You probably don't need the second one as the table will compute the needed
height.

> OK, I'll be offline until monday.

OK have a nice week-end. :)

Marc