[cl-typesetting-devel] Iterate patch

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Thu Nov 11 21:17:57 UTC 2004

"Dmitri Ivanov" <divanov at aha.ru> wrote:

> Excuse my interrupting, but I personally biased against the idea of adding
> new considerable package to the project without a real need.
> That often leads to more mess and unforeseen troubleshooting, sigh :-(

I have already been hit by some modifications, in several open sources
packages, that introduced either bugs or incompatibilities. So now every
library I use is in my repositories just to be in sync with my code. That
way if I want to go back to some earlier version, I get all the libraries in
sync.
In the case of ITERATE, I was thinking of moving it to the same level than
cl-pdf and cl-typesetting in the repository.

Marc