[cl-syntax-sugar-devel] Restructuring the ASD files

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Fri Jan 23 00:28:56 UTC 2009

Howdy again,

I had a bug in the version I submitted, having to do with attempting to
read symbols before their package has been successfully loaded. I could
think of no other way to get around this than using eval, which I have
traditionally shunned.  I am not happy with this solution, and if
someone could suggest a better single file system, than what I have
ginned up for clsql and cl-interpol syntax declarations I would be
appreciative.

Patch attached and thanks in advance for the feedback,
Russ