[cl-pdf-devel] Stream output error with cvs SBCL

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Wed Jan 3 21:16:42 UTC 2007

"Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 09:15:18PM +0100, Attila Lendvai wrote:
> : due to this i've taken a big breath and started to convert cl-pdf to
>
> <snip>
>
> : i doubt i'll get to it again in the near future, though.
>
> So... what does that mean from now on?  Is this a change that is backed
> out?

Well, reverting to the previous version is probably a bad idea as it will
loose the last improvements. If it only works on Lispworks, it's a problem
though.
In the mean time, maybe it's simpler to just checkout the release 125 which
should work.

In fact maybe I should put a stable branch and an alpha one in the
repository?

Marc