[cl-pdf-devel] Cl-pdf & cl-typesetting usage documentation expanded

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Sun Aug 22 00:08:49 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have released a major upgrade to
the usage documentation for cl-pdf and cl-typesetting. It is based on
version 2.1 and documents most of features that one would use to create
a pdf document.  It can be found at
www.liberatinginsight.com/open-projects.html.  There you can view the
documentation online or download a zip file.  The documentation is html
formatted.

If anyone finds mistakes or has information to add please let me know.

The next steps I plan to take are to:

1. Create a few short tutorials by solving typical problems, ie business
letters, avery label creation, etc
2. Update the documentation to match the current release
3. Document the remaining features
4. Generate the documentation using cl-typesetting

Brian Sorg
Director: Liberating Insight LLC
Office: 260-745-2211
Mobile: 260-602-1086