[cl-objc-devel] Stack overflow when compiling cl-objc

Luigi Panzeri matley at muppetslab.org
Thu Dec 6 01:57:20 UTC 2007

Jianshi Huang <jianshi.huang at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I got stack over flow error when doing asdf:load-op cl-objc. I think I
> need your help.
>
> I'm using SBCL 1.0.12.3 (the latest :) on OS X Leopard x86.

I am sorry but i don't have Leopard yet :-(

Anyway, can you send to the mailing list the full backtrace of the
error and the file
/Users/huangjianshi/.sbcl/site/cl-objc/src/frameworks/Foundation-CLOS.lisp?

Please include also the version of cffi you are using.

Other way to solve the error is to delete the Foundation-CLOS.lisp
file and recompile cl-objc. The file (it contains the clos bindings
for the Foundation framework) should be recreated and maybe the new
file (made using information got from the objc runtime) works for
Leopard too.

P.S. Actually i am merging cl-objc with the work coming from other
incomplete objc bridge, so maybe in 1/2 weeks the new code can
incidentally work also on Leopard, so stay tuned!

Bye

--
Luigi Panzeri