[cl-json-devel] Latest Parenscript breaks cl-json

Boris Smilga boris.smilga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:13:26 UTC 2008

On 8 Dec 2008, at 02:28, Henrik Hjelte wrote:
> By the way Boris, I get three errors when I run the tests of the
> style:
> SB-MOP:CLASS-SLOTS called on #<STANDARD-CLASS GOO>, which is not
> yet finalized.
> Maybe you can take a look at this, then I guess it should be time for
> a new release soon...

That's some SBCL. For one reason or another they won't finalize a
properly defined class, probably until an instance is initialized.
Explicitly calling FINALIZE-INHERITANCE before the relevant tests
fixed that. (Please find the dpatch attached.)

Sincerely,
  - B. Sm.

P.S. It's a pleasure to see you around. I was worrying you had
stepped away from the process.