[cl-json-devel] Latest Parenscript breaks cl-json

Boris Smilga boris.smilga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:42:25 UTC 2008

On 6 Dec 2008, at 13:16, Leslie P. Polzer wrote:

> SYMBOL-TO-JS has been renamed to SYMBOL-TO-JS-STRING (patch attached).
>
> Also, the current cl-json web page leads users to the obsolete
> darcs repo of Parenscript. Guys have switched to git.

There was some talk on this list [1, 2] about altogether removing the
dependency on Parenscript.  (Indeed, SYMBOL-TO-JS[-STRING] is the
only feature that CL-JSON makes recourse to.)  I'm in the middle of
preparing a set of patches which do that, among other (more
substantial) things.  But anyway, many thanks for pointing out the
change.

Sincerely,
  - B. Sm.

[1] http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-json-devel/2008-August/