[cffi-devel] SBCL-1.0.58 / CFFI crash

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:45:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Ryan Pavlik <rpavlik at gmail.com> wrote:
> This works without error on earlier versions of SBCL as well as CCL,
> but it's unclear whether something bad is happening silently.
>
> Am I doing something wrong here, or is there a bug in CFFI or SBCL?

Sounds like an SBCL-specific bug from your description. FWIW, I don't
see a crash on SBCL 1.1.1.7 on darwin/x86_64. If you're still having
this problem, a good step would be to reproduce the crash using plain
SB-ALIEN. (Macroexpanding the CFFI definition should get you most of
the way there.)

--
Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/