[cffi-devel] :ensure-float? Was I dreaming?

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:36:35 UTC 2006

> Am 17.05.2006 um 21:24 schrieb Ken Tilton:
>
> > Yo, dawgs! Lissen up... sorry, too much American Idol.
> >

> > Here's the deal. One of my bindings was not working because the
> > parameter was float and I was passing a fixnum. Coerced to a float
> > and all was groovy. Two things:
> >
> > 1. Minor question: I coulda swore the first time I fixed this I dug
> > around and discovered :ensure-float and used that in my DEFCFUN.
> > The second time I ran into it I went looking for :ensure-float and
> > could not find it. Found :ensure-XXX for a couple other things in
> > the UFFI-compat bit. Maybe it was one of the XXXs. No big.

Thx, Frank. But I try to resolve such tears in the space-time continuum
before continuing because it often means I missed Something Important. Not
this time: found ensure-float as part of the renegade cl-opengl package,
which I did use on the Celtk Gears demo.

whew!

Meanwhile, OT, cl-openal is alive and well and working atop CFFI, via my
Hello-CFFI package. I do believe it is Snack time. :)

kenny