[cffi-devel] Re: callback tests fail on sbcl 0.9.4 Linux x86

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:32:12 UTC 2005

On 13/out/2005, at 10:31, Immanuel Litzroth wrote:
> I'll try that out. I have another question.
> Is there no way to support defining lisp types that correspond to
> aliens in
> cffi? Is there going to be support for this?

If I understand correctly, the purpose of this is to avoid run-time
allocation of alien structures. (and AFAICT this only applies to
CMUCL/SBCL)

Since we don't use such alien types (we only use primitive types), are
these deftype's and declarations useful in some other way?

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/