[cffi-devel] Re: cffi-uffi-compat, cl-gd, and openmcl

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:33:41 UTC 2005

"bryan d. o'connor" <bryan-lisp at lunch.org> writes:

>> Let me know if something is still broken though.
>
> that fixed my problem, but now i have one more for you.
>
> with structures containing arrays, get-slot-value with a
> slot after the array seems to reference into the array.
> i guess that it thinks that the array is actually a ptr
> to an array and the offset is miscalculated.

Yeah, the :array type was not much more than a typedef for a
pointer.

This should be fixed now, but I didn't test other uses of the :array
type much (I just fixed the bug in a lecture, the professor is starting
to complain). Thanks for testing uffi-compat. Changelog follows.

Mon Oct  3 15:20:16 WEST 2005  Luis Oliveira <loliveira at common-lisp.net>
  * Fixed bug in uffi-compat, added new type.

  - make the uffi-array-type be aggregate. (hopefully this didn't break
    uses of this type in other situations)
  - add uffi's :struct-pointer type. (not well tested, but passes all
    tests from uffi's regression suite)

--
Luis Oliveira
luismbo (@) gmail (.) com