[cffi-devel] Re: cffi-uffi-compat, cl-gd, and openmcl

bryan d. o'connor bryan-lisp at lunch.org
Mon Oct 3 03:02:54 UTC 2005

> Let me know if something is still broken though.

that fixed my problem, but now i have one more for you.

with structures containing arrays, get-slot-value with a
slot after the array seems to reference into the array.
i guess that it thinks that the array is actually a ptr
to an array and the offset is miscalculated.

i attached some test code.  again, this is on mac os x
and happens with both openmcl and sbcl.

you should be able to run it with:
   (require :cffi-uffi-compat)
   (load "test")
   (test-package:run-test)

it should return (values 1 2 <array> 4 5), but instead

thanks,

     ...bryan