[cells-gtk-devel] first steps

Ramarren ramarren at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:50:29 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Peter Hildebrandt
<peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cffi uses some sort of magic to locate the binaries. You will have to
> compile the c file for windows (any c compiler should do if you have
> the gtk headers installed). Or maybe someone can share a precompiled
> windows version?

I have actually removed the auxiliary library as part of a move to
Quicklisp, which discourages uses of non-Lisp compilation. Part of it
has been replaced with more recent GTK+ functionality, and part I have
reimplemented in Lisp, hopefully correctly. At least it seems to work
on my machine. It apparently doesn't on 64bit linux, but I don't
actually know if it is in something I changed, since I don't have an
access to a 64bit machine to track it down.

Jakub