[cells-gtk-devel] Allegro 8.0 GUI multithreading

set at tewebs.com set at tewebs.com
Sun Feb 1 14:28:09 UTC 2009

I'm trying to produce a multithreaded GUI in Allegro 8.0.
However, once i try start-win, everything freezes. I traaced it back, and it
appears that it stars freezing in the main-loop function, specifically when
gtk-main is called. In addition, i tried to use the lispworks specific code in
the main-loop function marked with #+lispworks, and it still freezes.

Notice that I am not using the libcellsgtk dll which is necessary for some
aspects. Is this the problem?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thxs!

---- Msg sent via WebMail