[cells-gtk-devel] Patches

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:00:43 UTC 2008

Hi Roberto,

roberto wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2008 8:20:37 pm Peter Hildebrandt wrote:
>> Hi Roberto,
>> I am pretty confident we can make this work.  Plus, you'll learn quite a
>> bit on the way, I hope :-)
>
> Hi again, Peter!
> Maybe, I've done a little bit confusion in my attempt to drive a Ferrari when
> I always drive a bicycle.... ;)

Given the preconceptions about lisp people usually have, maybe we should
say you're used to driving a Japanese made compact and now you find
yourself on an 1890s steam train ... :-)

>>> The function CELLS-GTK: :GTK-TREE-STORE-SET-CELL is undefined.
>>>       [Condition of type UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]
>> Did you check whether gtk-tree-store-set-cell appears in
>> gtk-ffi/package.lisp?
>
> The problem was here! As I said, I patched everything by hand, but.....yes, I
> admit: I'M GUILTY!!!! I missed this line.....  :)
>  #:gtk-tree-store-set-cell
> Now everythings works fine!

Alright, glad to hear things are working for you now :-)

Have fun, and feel free to come back if you have further questions.

Peter