[cells-gtk-devel] New tarballs

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Fri Jun 30 16:20:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I put new tarballs/zip of cells-gtk on common-lisp.net:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/

CVS is currently synchronized with these tarballs.

The tarballs use the 2006-06-26 version of CFFI, and should load flawlessly
in:
 Linux:
    Lispworks
    sbcl
    clisp
Windows:
   clisp

I haven't tested Allegro (I don't have it) and cmucl seems to have problems

I had a problem with LW/Win32, that was a bit strange, but another user seems
to be OK in that regard.

Drop the email group a note if you have any problems with these, or if
LW/Win32 works, or if you discover what's up with cmu... etc.

To see what's really new relative to CVS, I guess you'd have to look in the
repository. Functionally this isn't much different than other recent
releases, it just loads cleaner.

See ya,

--
- Best regards,