[cells-gtk-devel] cannot load "load.lisp"

Vinay Reddy vinay at cs.unc.edu
Mon Jun 19 16:51:13 UTC 2006

> Is the cffi package there in the tarball you downloaded? Can you try
> to run its test-suite?

Yes, cffi is in the tarball I downloaded. Sadly, I'm unable to run the
test-suite. It couldn't find the package "ASDF". I'm sure it's a
problem with paths, but I really don't know how/where to fix it :(

I seem to be the only one with the FFI problem... I compiled my clisp
from source (version 2.38). I even tried using --with-dynamic-ffi with
the configure script, but that didn't help.

Thanks,
Vinay