[cells-gtk-devel] cells-gtk, win32 and Lispworks 4.4.5

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Thu Jun 2 23:01:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

I was able to compile and run cells-gtk under windows and lispworks 4.4.5
without problems.

- Running gtk+-2.4.14-setup.exe sets the PATH variable, so contrary to what it
says in cells-gtk/INSTALL.TXT, you don't have to manually set this.

- I had to reboot to get lisp to recognize the change to the PATH variable. I
suppose there is a easier way. I don't know anything about PCs.

- I didn't try building libcellsgtk yet. It started loading cygwin tools (gcc
and make) and a few of the supporting libraries (pango...) but there's still
is more stuff to find.

--
- Best regards,
   Peter