[cells-gtk-devel] menu questions

Peter McDermott peter at petermcd.com
Wed Feb 16 00:20:21 UTC 2005

Sat down for a good day and played around with cells-gtk some more.
Fun!

I have a few questions:

- Text is centered inside the pulldown menus when I expected it would be
left-aligned.  Is there some way to change this to left-aligned?

- Any way to create a menu-item with a mnemonic?

(Note: using ":stock :new" when creating a "new" menu-item creates a
left-aligned menu-item with a mnemonic.  But this only works for stock
menu-items.)

- Exiting the app.  Seems my Exit callback should signal a delete-event
to get gtk to properly shutdown my application.  I can't quite figure it
out from the example code.  Any suggestions?

-Peter M