[cells-devel] Cells cvs does not compile out of the box on Lispworks for Linux 5.1

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Sat May 10 22:22:52 UTC 2008

Larry Clapp wrote:
> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 05:29:20PM -0400, Ken Tilton wrote:
>
>>Larry Clapp wrote:
>>
>>>Cells cvs does not compile out of the box on Lispworks for Linux
>>>5.1.  Is it supposed to?
>>>
>>>Problems include the lack of the excl and ide.base packages.
>>
>>Try:
>>
>>  (push :iamnotkenny *features*)
>

> Yes, that did it.  Silly me.  Thanks.

haha, well the silliness is obviously on my side, but that came up when
I was trying to focus on my own work and not so much open source and
things were quiet anyway, one or two users. I decided a compromise would
be to still share improvements to Cells but leave other folks a little
work.

Now with Cells-Gtk ported to the latest version of Cells and OpenAIR
potentially bringing in a lot more users I better clean that up.

cheers, kt