[cells-devel] not-to-be and owning slots

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:49:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 2:33 AM, Ken Tilton <kennytilton at optonline.net> wrote:

>  Later on I saw you reporting something weird about .kids not getting
> reliably handled. I' d like to run down the "weird" rather than just throw
> in parallel code to make .kids work. After I commit lemme know when the
> weirdness returns.

Sounds good.  I wasn't sure as to whether I understood what I was
doing.  I just saw that not-to-be did not propagate to kids *at all*
if I did it the way I suggested.

Hold on, one idea:  Maybe the problem is with

(get (type-of fm) :ownings), i.e. this only picks up the owning
defined on the actual class of fm, not the inherited ones?

To be honest, I am just doing wild guesswork here, so I better shut up :-)

Hope you guys had a good time in Amsterdam.  Hopefully next year I
will actually make it :-)

Cheers,
Peter