[cells-devel] Lots of instances, callback when particular instance changes

Josip Gracin gracin at tel.fer.hr
Sun May 6 12:11:56 UTC 2007

Frank Goenninger wrote:
> You definitely should get the CVS sources from common-lisp.net! See
> there for how to access the CVS repository... -

I thought asdf-install was pretty much in sync with the CVS.  Oh well...

OTOH, "check it out from CVS" is easier said than done, since none of
the links to the CVS tree that I was able to find were valid.  In the
end I had to guess the correct location.  Here it is, in case anyone is
interested:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/cells/cvsroot co cells