[cells-devel] synapse, etc ...

Jacques Mequin j-mequin at ti.com
Sat Jul 28 17:15:01 UTC 2007

I have discovered "cells" while experimenting "cells-gtk"

In fact, such declarative programming sounds to be applicable
in various common usual software situations

However, some on them probably require to correctly
understand "filters" built with "synapse"

I have tried the release cells_2.0 but the provided test cases
that should help me to experiment are flagged "#+soon"

I have then tried the current "cvs" tarballs but the "cells-test"
package fails at various points

Is there a chance to see any time soon a release that
document and test this particular aspect of the cells
package ???

Regards,
    Jacques