[cells-devel] Minor Celtk/Togl woes

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:46:01 UTC 2006

On 2006-jun-15, at 20:58, Frank Goenninger wrote:
>> Btw, Togl's CVS version (2.0 to be, apparently) doesn't have the
>> following functions defined in togl.lisp: Togl_CreateFunc(),
>> Togl_DisplayFunc(), Togl_ReshapeFunc(), Togl_DestroyFunc() and
>> Togl_TimerFunc(). What's up with that?
>
> Hunh? Which CVS do you access?

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=519

The CVS repository has some 2 weeks old changes so I guess it's not
too dead. Looking at the two gears.c examples, the interface changed
from:

     Togl_CreateFunc(init);
     Togl_DestroyFunc(zap);
     Togl_DisplayFunc(draw);
     Togl_ReshapeFunc(reshape);
     Togl_TimerFunc(idle);
     Togl_CreateCommand("rotate", rotate);
     Togl_CreateCommand("position", position);

to:

     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "init", init, NULL, NULL);
     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "zap", zap, NULL, NULL);
     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "draw", draw, NULL, NULL);
     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "reshape", reshape, NULL, NULL);
     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "idle", idle, NULL, NULL);
     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "rotate", rotate, NULL, NULL);
     Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "position", position, NULL, NULL);

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/