[cells-devel] Small change

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 22:30:38 UTC 2006

I just modified md-slot-value-assume to test for "no news" just a wee bit
sooner within the function. The regression test passes, as does Celtk's
lotsa-widgets test. But I thought I would warn users in case they update
from CVS soon. My concern is that I do not know why I had it so late in the
past -- probably because the unnecessary actions taken were so inexpensive
-- so maybe it was where it was for a reason. But as I said, all the tests
pass as well as real-live Celtk code (which itself exercises Cells pretty
well) so it looks OK.