[cells-devel] Never mind...

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 06:40:52 UTC 2006

I got so lost in the permutations that I think I will take a couple of
days to list them all and then carefully construct a comprehensive test
suite just to help me think about the rewrite. This will include
attempted violations of the Cells discipline, such as setfing an input
cell within an output method without wrapping it in a suitable macro
that will defer the setf until propagation to dependencies is complete.
This is a new discipline by the way. Really simplifies the code.

Thx anyway, kt