[cells-devel] New Cells User Feedback (includes patch!)

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 22 23:09:35 UTC 2005

James,

This is great feedback, and I agree with all of it. The only problem is
that there is little active interest in Cells, other than my own use of
it, so I am not worrying much these days about making the Cells project
approachable to others.

What I did with Cells-gtk was get a heavy user or two authorized as
project admins so they could do things like fixing asdf-install.

I suggest you poke around and see if you want to use Cells for anything,
and if so we can sort out the mess in CVS. I want to look at moving
Cello out of the Cells project and back to the Cello project on c-l.net,
and get cells out from under cells-culture back to being a top-level
module of the Cells project.

Of course Cells-gtk would then have to be told the new home of Cells
(and utils-kt and hello-c), so it could be a messy week. Which is why I
will hold off until folks such as yourself pester me for, oh, two weeks
straight. :)

Thanks again for the input.

kenny