[cells-devel] update: cells-gtk, cello/os x

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Wed Dec 1 14:51:34 UTC 2004

I'm wondering about LispWorks on OS/X? Do you have plans for supporting
that combination?

... Here I am sounding like I'm complaining or something... Nice work
Kenny! This is a fascinating project to watch, you have a nice set of
core ideas and you are spinning off all kinds of mini projects (that
could be full blown projects on their own). I really want to actually
*use* it :-)

Cheers,
Bob