[cells-devel] uc-ring-net.lisp now FTP-available

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 04:32:43 UTC 2003

Kenny Tilton wrote:

> Ok, this time it is in the Cells FTP directory:
>
>    ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cells/uc-ring-net.pdf
>    ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cells/uc-ring-net.sig (signature
> if desired)

The URLs above still work but are deprecated. When I added:

   ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cells/use-case/uc-ring-net.lisp
   ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cells/use-case/uc-ring-net.lisp.sig
(signature if desired)

I created, as can be seen, a separate subdirectory for use-cases (so I
guess the "uc-" prefix is deprecated as well), and the PDF got moved
there as well.

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com