[cells-devel] The "No CVS" Rule :)

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 18:08:16 UTC 2003

Just to be clear, the "No CVS" rule relates to avoiding the bleeding
edge, not anything to with CVS per se, yes? Or is it that the CVS stuff
is not packaged as thoughtfully to build right out of the box?

I ask because it has occurred to me that CVS neatly solves the problem
of my jumping around between win32 and Linux: if I pull source down onto
my Linux box and hack it to make it work over there, then I just commit
and do an update on my win32 box and make sure everything still works
there. If not, another iteration and all should be OK, off to OS X to
conquer another platform.

Sound right?

http://tilton-technology.com