[cello-devel] Re: fm^: Fixed. Now full suite of demos running!

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Wed Mar 10 10:47:19 UTC 2004

Finally... With your hints on fm^, Kenny, it's been no further problem.

I have taken two more screenshots to prove success:

A) "One ring" with another!  #5
B) Cloucell                  #7

See attached files.

So, the now I am back into "documentation mode" to prepare the changelog
with the updates from this port. Also, I want to make some comments on
font loading etc.

Will send you updated changelog asap.

Regards,
  Frank