[cello-devel] Success ! See my screenshots!

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 19:02:05 UTC 2004

Frank Goenninger wrote:

>Light-panel demo still wo be included ... Right now I am searching for
>the code as it is not in cello-test.lisp...

I show light-panel in demo-window.lisp, with most of the structure built
by starter-hedron in hedron.lisp. But I have been moving things around,
so don't be surprised if they are elsewhere. Does your setup have a
"find definition" command or something like that? I'd be dead without it.

>Keep going. I am "digesting" that OpenGL Programming Guide currently
>during my business travels by train.
>

>>Congrats again, and I am celebrating again tonight. :)
>>

>I can't - the dentist gave orders not to drink and eat until next
>morning ... Damn ;-)

Help is on the way! :)

kt