[cello-devel] Update: Cells II, Cells/Tk, Cello

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 18:58:06 UTC 2004

Cello has paused while OpenGL kicks my butt over "picking", in which one
has OpenGL determine what in a scene has been clicked (actually, more
generally) what in a scene is where. But I have had this working before,
so I just have to figure out which monkey broke that. The real pause
comes from:

Cells/Tk. I think this will be a nice quicky alternative to Cello, and
certainly not require so many libraries.

Meanwhile, on "Notes From All Over" front, this laugher from the book I
bought last night for Maya, the killer 3D animation and modeling app:

  Maya's architecture can be explained [in] a single line:

            "nodes with attributes which are connected"

Small world, eh? :) And yes, they speak of the "dependency graph".

kenny

--
Home? http://tilton-technology.com
Cells? http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/