[cello-devel] Trying to get Cello working on FreeBSD(ACL)

oyvin-cello at oyvins.net oyvin-cello at oyvins.net
Fri Apr 23 10:18:47 UTC 2004

i:Exit  -:PrevPg  <Space>:NextPg v:View Attachm.  d:Del  r:Reply  j:Next
?:Help
Have anybody managed to load fonts using Linux or Freebsd with cl-opengl?

I have managed to load:

* asdf
* uffi
* cells
* cl-opengl
* cellocore (well, I shouldn't need this for the example below, but i loads
  fine)

but, the nehe14-demo crashes and gives:

| CL-USER(3): (ogl::lesson-14)

| #p"//usr/home/oyvin/programmering/lisp/cello/dvl/dynlib/libglut.so"
|  #p"//usr/home/oyvin/programmering/lisp/cello/dvl/dynlib/libglut.so")
| ; Foreign loading
| /usr/home/oyvin/programmering/lisp/cello/dvl/dynlib/libglut.so.
| glut state 2 0
| "about to initialize"
| "glut initialised"freeglut font 0x00000003 not found

and the lisp quits.

Do I need to set any specific env-variables or something?

I have tried to make a simpler version of the nehe-example provided, replacing
the original matrix with a sphere (glut-wire-sphere), and that seems to work
flawlessly (yeah).

--
Øyvin