[boston-lisp] boston lisp meetings?

Daniel King danking at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Jul 9 14:10:05 UTC 2011

> David, would you like to kick off the first meeting of a new series?
>
> Do others have things they want to present at this meeting or following ones?
>
> Traditional meeting dates: July 25, August 29, September 26
> Any preferences for the kickoff?  Any volunteers for room arrangements?

I'm part of a small group of undergrads at Northeastern who are
working on improvements/updates to SCSH. We'd be interested in giving
a presentation. The August 29 date would also give us more time to
organize a proper presentation.

Next Monday, I will look into the availability of rooms here on NU's
campus for the meeting.

--
Dan King
College of Computer and Information Science