[boston-lisp] boston lisp meetings?

David O'Toole dto1138 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:38:54 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,   (am I speaking to one Daniel or two?)

Sure, I'd love to do a presentation. I have more than enough material,
plus I will ask if the lisp games crowd want to have another game
design contest in the interim, so that I could present some results
from the community as well.

I think I could put together a better demo if I had until the August
29 date to prepare it. It would also be great if I could practice the
presentation in front of a few people sometime before the real gig. I
don't have much experience with giving presentations (other than the
last one in 2009) so a bit of feedback beforehand could be very
helpful in making the "live" presentation more effective.

While these pages are a little out of date, I have some more
information about my libraries and various other projects at
http://ioforms.org

Does anyone have format suggestions or questions that I can use to
make the presentation more helpful or more relevant?