[anaphora-devel] aand only does the first argument?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Jun 8 03:19:22 UTC 2008

Thanks Julian,

I agree that's it's hard to know what to do when there is a change
like this. I like your idea regarding aand1 for the current and aand
for the new. One solution would be to use  a feature to control
whether one gets aand1/aand or aand/aand+. To be persnickity, you
could go through the following steps:

  * default to second pair for now unless :anaphora-use-aand-nested is
on the features list;
  * default to second pair but warn on compile unless :anaphora-use-
aand-nested is on the features list
  * default to the first, but use the second if :anaphora-use-aand-one
is on the features list

Gary

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com