[xcvb-devel] XCVB .382, now with ASDF and POIU backends

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:47:00 UTC 2009

2009/9/30 Attila Lendvai <attila.lendvai at gmail.com>:
> Fare, do you happen to have a pool of build.xcvb files available
> somewhere? (for projects available on the net without an official
> build.xcvb in their repos yet)
>
> or do we need more than just an additional build.xcvb file?

I have a pool of such build.xcvb's and associated patches (mostly
regarding the proper use of eval-when) for a few systems that we use
at ITA. I'll probably publish those patches next thing on the XCVB web
site, with announcement on xcvb-devel.

In addition to the list below, there's also the fare-* (fare-csv,
fare-utils, fare-matcher, meta, scribble, exscribe), and the
dependencies of xcvb itself (cl-launch, asdf,
asdf-dependencies-grovel, closer-mop, xcvb), and poiu for which I'm
actively maintaining git repos (darcs for closer-mop) that include
xcvb support.

alexandria
asdf-additions
babel
bordeaux-threads
cffi
chunga
cl-base64
cl-fad
cl-ppcre
cl+ssl
cl-unicode
cl-who
drakma
flexi-streams
hunchentoot
iterate-1.4.3
lw-compat
md5
metabang-bind
net-telent-date
parse-number-1.0
ptester
puri
rfc2388
split-sequence
stefil
trivial-features
trivial-gray-streams
trivial-ldap
usocket

First, they said Java was good for app-lets; then they recoiled, and said
it was good for serv-lets; actually, what it's good for is toy-lets.